- Design the technical implementation for products, functionalities and features within SAP Backends (SAP CRM, SAP ERP, SAP PI/PO).
- Perform thorough analyses of functional requirements and provide clean and reliable technical solutions. Translate system requirements into task specifications for less experienced developers.
- Provide end-to-end delivery of components (requirements clarification, implementation, testing, integration, deployment, documentation) by applying agreed best practices and the project software development methodologies.
- Apply and drive the implementation of software engineering practices and principles with regards to version control, code review, code quality tools, performance.
- Provide effort estimates.
- Collaborate closely with other members of the team (developers and functional consultants) and maintain positive client interactions.
- Provide constructive feedback.
Very good experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- ABAP, ABAP OO, Report, Classical dynpro development
- SOAP + REST WebServices in SAP
- ALE / IDOC Technology
- Formular Development with Adobe Forms, Smartforms, SAPScript
Experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- WebDynpro Development including Floor Plan Manager
- HANA Development with CDS Views, AMDP
- Interactive Forms by Adobe
- Data Services Development
- Good Knowledge of the SAP Backend systems to communicate over interfaces
Very good knowledge of English language
German language is a plus
Willingness to travel when requested
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program;
- Training sessions and workshops;
- Professional and collaborative working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package.
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by iQuest, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to email@example.com.