As a Java Software Developer you will have the opportunity to apply and develop both your technical and soft skills.
- Develop technical solutions for projects with high quality expectations in various areas such as media, e-commerce or logistics.
- Master a wide range of Java-based technologies. Constantly develop and learn new Java technologies
- Perform strong requirements analyses and provide clean and reliable technical solutions
- Provide effort estimates
- Follow rigorously processes related to coding, documentation, configuration and change management
- Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with the clients
- Adapt to different software development methodologies (such as Agile, Rational Unified Process)
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming paradigm
- Good Java Core APIs knowledge
- Knowledge of JEE APIs
- Good knowledge of Internet protocols and services
- Team player with good communication skills
- Strong wish to learn and grow professionally
- Fluent in English
What experience do you need?
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Spring, JPA
- Experience with Apache Tomcat
- Experience with Web Services (REST or SOAP)
- Experience with a CMS
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program
- Training sessions and certifications on the latest technologies
- Professional and collaborative working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for training and working abroad
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by iQuest, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hi, I’m Daniel Lupu and I’m a Tech Lead in the Java Practice. We’re looking for new colleagues, passionate about developing technical solutions for projects with high-quality expectations. We provide training & certifications on the latest technologies, great mentors and a fun community to be part of.