- Perform analysis of requirements and provide clean and reliable technical solutions
- Drive the design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of a mobile product.
- Write clean, extensible, easy to understand, and testable code.
- Perform code review to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Share new ideas and techniques discovered during research or development.
- Keep up to date with the latest Android technologies
- Working in a team using Agile methodologies
- Communicate with the clients
- Strong understanding of object-oriented principles and architectural patterns such as MVP and MVVM.
- Strong Java knowledge (lang, jvm)
- 4+ years of Android development (Java or Kotlin)
- Strong knowledge of the Android SDK
- Experience with working with GIT.
- Strong knowledge and experience in working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Android Studio and or other Android friendly IDEs
- Experience with Gradle
- Experience in writing unit tests that bring value to the project.
- Strong knowledge of concurrency management.
- Good knowledge of the user experience guidelines defined by Google
- Good knowledge of industry standard libraries (e.g Dagger, Retrofit)
- Experience in working within a team in an organized manner.
- Capability and willingness to learn fast
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Strong wish to learn and grow professionally
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Android NDK
- Experience with iOS application development
- Obsession for quality
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program;
- Training sessions and workshops;
- Professional and collaborative working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package.
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by iQuest, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.