- Develop technical solutions for projects with high quality expectations in various domains such as media, e-commerce or logistics
- Master a wide range of web-based technologies. Constantly evolve and learn new web technologies
- Perform analyses of requirements and provide clean and reliable technical solutions
- Provide effort estimates
- Follow processes related to coding, documentation, configuration and change management
- Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with the clients
- Adapt to different software development methodologies
- Assist junior colleagues by providing guidance, technical assistance and, in general, help.
- Very good CSS and HTML knowledge
- Experience with client-side application development (e.g. one-page applications)
- Comprehensive design pattern knowledge and clean code mindfulness
- React (preferably v16+) and/or Angular (4+) experience
- Good knowledge of core Node JS and/or PHP
- Mongo DB knowledge, MySQL knowledge
- Team player with good communication skills
- Strong wish to learn and grow professionally
- Fluent in English
What experience do you need?
- As a guideline, a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience would be recommended, but we are mostly interested in skills and potential.
- Experience with Express JS, Symfony, Laravel
- Experience with Sass or Less
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, Magento
- Professional development through the iQuest Career Management program;
- Training sessions and workshops;
- Professional and collaborative working environment;
- Competitive remuneration package.
Note: ONLY selected candidates will be contacted!
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by iQuest, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hi, I’m Paul and I’m the Web Technologies Practice Lead. We’re looking for a new colleague, passionate about developing client-side and full stack applications, in the dynamic and ever-evolving world of web technologies.
If I were to apply to iQuest again, it would be for the awesome people I have all around me. Couple that with a flexible schedule and continuous career growth and I can say I’ve found my ideal workplace.
If this also appeals to you, let’s get in touch!